Intoduction

 

About me, who am I?

I am Shubham, a final year undergraduate student, pursuing B.E(Bachelor of Engineering) at BMS Institute of Technology and Management, Bangalore, India. I am an open source enthusiast and developer, mostly working with C++ with Qt framework.  I also have decent knowledge of C, Java, Python, bash scripting, git and I love developing under linux environment. Previously I was selected as one of many GSoC students to be mentored by this amazing organization, which is KDE. This year also, I applied again to KDE as a student and was fortunate enough to get selected. I will be developing for Cantor project. Apart from coding, in my spare time I go for Cricket or Volleyball to keep myself refreshed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cantor Integrated Documentation : Week 1 and 2 Progress

Cantor Integrated Documentation : Month 3 Progress

Cantor Integrated Documentation : Month 2 Progress